All CedCA certification candidates agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics as CedCA professionals:
- I will uphold high standards of professional behavior at all times.
- I will be dedicated to my profession and always seek to improve.
- I will practice good judgment and be honest in all of my professional interactions.
- I will respect the rights of others at all times.
- I will report injuries, wrong doings or problems to my supervisor.
- If I make a mistake, I will own up to it and work to make it right.
- I will adhere to all state and federal laws.